[Buddha-l] Making a living

David Webster david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 13:44:30 MST 2008

And, in reality (and maybe movies) they seem a signifier of wealth and taste
- posh restaurants, etc...

Not in my filthy hovel, mind - just an old and chipped Buddha under a pile
of unpaid bills...

Dr David Webster
Course Leader: Religion, Philosophy & Ethics
University of Gloucestershire

01242 71 4778
e-mail: dwebster at glos.ac.uk
University Site: http://www.glos.ac.uk