[Buddha-l] FW: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi dies

S.A. Feite sfeite at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 8 11:36:40 MST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 1:21 PM, jkirk wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Kindly explain this:   "....damaged by imbalanced kundalini
> arousals..."
> I haven't the foggiest idea--and why would anyone's back be scarred
> unless
> they were doing something to their back with a knife?
> Joanna

A number of people I knew had scarring on their backs--it was as if
they were getting repeated sunburn in the area, a minor burn. But
over time it could and would cause scarring. Presumably it was from
the heat of the kundalini, which could be severe. Some would get the
same thing on the top of their head.