[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 46, Issue 30

gary.gach gary.gach at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:32:08 MST 2008

Joanna:

As I myself am just now learning, a BLOG (in this case entitled Where Buddha
Meets Freud) consists of POSTS, mine thus far containing one on the solstice
and one on the media.  In my polemics, I intend to address the liminal realm
of where Freud Meets/Doesn'tMeet Buddha (and vice-versa), meanwhile, it's
the title for the blog my editor picked out of a dozen I offered.

Anyways, am glad you're enjoying what I've posted thus far and stay tuned
(and tell the community).  We take requests.