[Buddha-l] Will this be on the final exam? (Richard Hayes)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 17:50:02 MST 2008

Hello Richard and all,

Richard, you wrote (in part):

Mitchell, anyone who has read your book, The Inner Palace, would see
that you have Unitarian-Universalist stamped all over you. (I love the
book. I would. I grew up in a Unitarian family.)

<end of brief excerpted passage>

Aha. I am 100% something without even knowing what that was. It does not feel all that bad being in absolute ignorance in this way, I am surprised to say.

Well, I am happy to read that you like The Inner Palace. I hope you will also like the next book, which is on its way. I think you will/would. Not sure it's Unitarian-Universalist in outlook or approach, but probably that will be clear to you one way or the other. ;o)

Mostly, wishing for a 2009 filled with peace and respectful caring among our species (the human species). As for a Buddhist content here, I come back to my deep respect for the commitment of those who make such commitments to keep coming back into this muck until all beings act out of wisdom and good will applied to all, not just to some. Not a commitment to be made lightly, I would say.

This time I have remembered to delete all of the rest of the digest material, so hopefully this posting will not be blocked for being too long!!!

Mitchell
Homepage (updated 30 December 08): http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa (with link to memorial dedication to Robert C. Solomon)
See also http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html