[Buddha-l] Will this be on the final exam?

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Fri Dec 26 19:03:31 MST 2008

Gang,

I want to thank buddha-l for its continued tolerance of such as me.
Your patience is paying off. Though I still languish below the 90% cut-
off, I am glad to say that since the last time I took the Belief-o-
Matic test (in 2005) my Theravada score has increased from 74% to 85%,
and my Mahayana score from 46% to 53%. I'm still 100% UU, though that
is hardly avoidable. And I note that my secular humanism score has
increased from 86% to 97%. I am plainly becoming both more and less
religious at the same time.

I shall stay after school another three years and see if I can get
into that A- level for Theravada and perhaps at least achieve a D in
Mahayana.

Franz