[Buddha-l] Moderation

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Apr 3 21:13:22 MDT 2008

 This is perhaps a good time to remind people that even if they are normally
unmoderated, messages over 12K in length get stopped automatically. That
limit is long enough for most messages but too short for most viruses.
Almost always when a message is blocked for being too long it is because
either the author has forgotten to send it as plain text instead of
HTML-encoded text, or the author has neglected to trim the message being
responded to. Please, everyone, take the time to edit everything out of a
message to which you are responding except a sentence or two---just enough
to provide some context for your remarks.

--
Richard Hayes