[Buddha-l] Tibet uprisings: staged violence?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 1 13:59:50 MDT 2008

Richard Hayes schreef:

> I say all this in complete agreement with the conclusions you arrive at
> Curt. I think it is highly unlikely that Chinese agents provocateurs
> staged the violence in Tibet and that British Intelligence confirmed
> that. I am also ready (perhaps a little too ready) to dismiss anything
> said by anyone anywhere to the right of Dennis Kucinich. But I am a
> deeply prejudiced ideologue driven by obscure agnostic predilections of
> a probable neurotic provenience, so my agreement with you does not help
> your flimsy case all that much.

Another argument is that it's not in the interest of the Chinese
administration to put Tibet in the headlines of the media right now.
They just want us to believe that all Tibetans are very happy in the
properous Peoples Republic.

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
Weblog: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950