[Buddha-l] News from Burma: bludgeoning monks bythe'lone-tein

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Sep 28 10:44:51 MDT 2007

Sorry--hit wrong button--what I want to say is that Japan obviously only
cares about their
dead photographer. So far no comment from Japan on the overall situation.
Moreover, if you write to the PM in anything but Japanese, it won't get
anywhere.
Best, Joanna

Joy wrote:

So it could be worthwhile writing to the Japanese Prime Minister. Does
anyone know the address? The best I found is this, but I expect there me
more precise information in the Japanese part of the website.
http://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/forms/comment.html

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:00 PM