[Buddha-l] BURMA [Fwd: News from Burma: bludgeoning monksbythe'lone-tein' ]

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Sep 28 07:33:03 MDT 2007

"Foreign-power motivated" is also the slogan that was appearing as comments
on YouTube together with early videos about the monks marching in Rangoon.
The junta has their cronies everywhere, sending their comments to blogs all
over. That abbott who was tortured and murdered obviously was not a
"short-term" novice.
JK
I received an SMS asking people to wear red today (but I did not as I do not
have any red shirts) in support of the monks and protesters in Myanmar. I
promptly forwarded it to a group of friends. This is a response from one of
them:

"These are foreign power motivated. These "monks" may be short term novices.
Stay off. Shall not forward."

W.F. Wong