[Buddha-l] Religious, But Not Spiritual

Alex Wilding alex at chagchen.org
Wed Sep 26 18:08:26 MDT 2007

curt:
> Is it just me - or does anyone else think that Ken Wilbur is a windbag?
No, it's not just you. I must confess I only once tried to read any of his
work, so I'm not qualified to hold a serious opinion, but the reason I
stopped after only a dozen pages or so was because he gave the strong
impression of being what in German is known as a "Spinner" - a lot of near
nothing stretched out to look like something.
But I don't know anybody who has read him. In fact this list is one of the
few places I've ever heard of him. I take it he's American.
All the best
Alex W
PS I read on and see that Erik is in the same boat. I'm reassured.