[Buddha-l] Dangerous religious literature?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Sep 11 14:25:55 MDT 2007

Back in the day, the British Authorities suspected that Sri Aurobindo's
writings on "karma yoga" were intended to encourage people to join the
independence movement and fight (with arms) against the British colonial
administration. They (the Brits) were probably right, as a matter of fact.
Curt Steinmetz