[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Oct 19 12:15:47 MDT 2007

On Oct 18, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 16:48 +0100, L.S. Cousins wrote:
>

> I have made this offer on buddha-l before, but I'll make it again. The
> state of Utah in the United States is quite scarcely populated. And it
> already has a beautiful national park called Zion. So, on behalf of
> Buddhists around the world, I hereby give the state of Utah to the
> Jews
> who think it makes sense for them to have a country of their own.

This is a wonderful idea!! And once all the Jews (whom I happen to
like quite a bit usually) have moved to Utah, we could just go ahead
and trade Nevada to Mexico in exchange for Baha! I have never
understood why, while we were stealing most of northwestern Mexico
from the Mexicans we let them keep Baha! Of course if we owned Baha
it would be crowded with the homes and condos of the very filthy rich
and we couldn't enjoy the beautiful beaches and desert mountains.

jmp at peavler.org