[Buddha-l] Re: Digest for October 19 [was: Subject Lines]

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Oct 19 11:07:42 MDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 10:25 +0100, Margaret Gouin wrote:

> I don't want to stem in any way the free flow of debate on this admirable
> list, but am I really the only person here who knows how to change the
> subject line when I reply to a post so that it reflects in some way the
> actual content of the message I am sending?

Yes, I believe you are. Thank you for pointing that out. It has been
suggested many times before that people try to be aware of subject
lines. It has also been suggested, even more frequently, that people
please trim out everything for the message they are responding to except
the lines actually responded to. This request, too, goes unheeded by
several regular contributors. What is one to do? It is, after all, the
kaliyuga.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy