[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 32, Issue 17

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Oct 18 17:28:41 MDT 2007

Joy:
I think he got a proper reception and that all leaders of countries where
people are executed and who talk and act agressively ought to be received in
the same manner.
-----------
It would be extremely hypocritical of we Americans to treat anyone in that
way unless and until we start with our own Supreme Beloved Dear Leader.

Curt Steinmetz

Amen to that! Our dear leader never gets thatkind of public reception
anywhere---if he did, the perpetrators would probably be sent to Guantanamo.
Buddhistically speaking, I hate to think that there are no Buddhist
chaplains at Guantanamo, as there are in US prisons. But then, Guantanamo is
beyond comparison to even the most total of US institutions, the US
prison--where prisoners have access to legal counsel and courts.
JK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:54 AM