[Buddha-l] Emergency over

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Nov 14 19:13:37 MST 2007

Dear denizens,

Noting that buddha-l had stopped carrying messages about Buddhism, I placed it
on emergency moderation. Actually, there was no need to do that. I really
just wondered what would happen if I pushed the "Emergency moderation"
button. Now I know. Mail piles up. All the messages that had little or no
connection with Buddhism, including several of my own, were "terminated with
extreme prejudice" (as the US military used to like to say when what they
really meant was "murdered".)

Have fun talking about Buddhism. And only Buddhism.

Moderately emergently yours,
Richard Hayes