[Buddha-l] NYTimes.com: Let Us Pray for Wealth

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 7 02:39:23 MST 2007

Joy,

Probably better than Buddhism, but especially in the ancient period
when there were Jain kings and dynasties things may not always have
been perfect. And there are literary mentions of persecutions carried
out by Jains, although it is hard to know how seriously to take them.
On the whole, though, Jains have been more sinned against than
sinning.

Kundakunda should appeal to anyone who likes Madhyamaka.

Lance