[Buddha-l] NYTimes.com: Let Us Pray for Wealth

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:37:38 MST 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007 00:01, L.S. Cousins wrote:

> It is regrettable that many generally well-meaning Christians and
> Muslims are unwilling to acknowledge the degree of violence in their
> history.

It is equally regrettable that many generally well-meaning followers of
non-Abrahamic religions cannot seem to focus on anything but the violence in
the history of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Not a few Buddhists I have
known seem to forget all about the Buddhist speech precepts when it comes to
talking about Christianity and Islam.

--
Richard P. Hayes