[Buddha-l] Practicing ahimsa

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 19:13:23 MDT 2007

There is a bill in the US Senate that is still "in committee",
but that might make it out onto the Senate floor with enough
support, viz. the Cluster Munitions Civilian Protection Act
(S. 594) sponsored by Feinstein and Leahy.  Despite my best
efforts to play devil's advocate, I can't see how supporting
this bill in its present form in any way violates the principle
of ahimsa.  If anyone can see a downside, please send a
reply (on or off list is fine).

---------
Bill Kish