[Buddha-l] neuroscience: neural plasticity

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu May 31 16:23:45 MDT 2007

 All I know is that I loved everything we read (especially Hadot) and would
feel the universe a poorer place if any of these authors had not been part
of it.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy

I've always been interested in ideas of Nature cross-culturally, but note
that in this review (I haven't seen the book yet) Asian concepts of Nature,
and they had plenty of them from India's (Prakrti) to China's (?), aren't
covered. Wow--what a great research project that could be for someone's grad
students.

Joanna

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:51 PM