[Buddha-l] Re: Shiva, the return!

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri May 25 14:40:53 MDT 2007

I got the link but it had so much advertising on the video that I gave up.
How much of that crap did you folks have to watch before the video in
question appeared?

JK

I asked myself the same question. (Of course I asked it as the parent of a
nearly three year old with a distinct independent streak.) I could so easily
see myself in that mother's situation. I reckon I'd have to throw myself
down in 100,000 prostrations on the floor of the local Tibetan temple. She,
on the other hand, does indeed look like she's skulking off. I wonder what
hell realm she's already in. As for the kid, it's more complicated, but
there's no question in my mind he was consciously destroying what he knew
was complex and beautiful. This is why the Buddha taught us no to reproduce.

Franz

HYPERLINK
"http://mailman.swcp.com/mailman/listinfo/buddha-l"http://mailman.swcp.com/m
ailman/listinfo/buddha-l