[Buddha-l] Finding books [was: all sorts of other subject lines]

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:18:06 MDT 2007

Margaret, I know what you mean.

When my wife and I married, our biggest problem was finding space
for our two libraries. We have quite a few bookshelves, mostly to
hold the TBR (to-be-read) piles.

Ah, the joy of books.

When you consider the cost of, say, wine or hard liquor or going
to movies, books aren't so expensive at all.

Buddhist content: I have Richard Hayes' book on skeptical
Buddhism.

Speaking of Amazon, the shipping and handling charge for used
books just went up $0.50, reflecting the rise in postal rates. So
the rock-bottom minimum is $4.00 for a used book.

Yeah, sometimes the one-cent books are actually OK. Bit of a
mystery why anyone would list a book for a penny, but there you
are. I paid more than a penny for Dr. Hayes' learned tome.

Michael

[snip]

____________________________________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/