[Buddha-l] Neurophysiology (was: Different criticisms...)

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu May 24 22:15:33 MDT 2007

 fairly often Amazon doesn't offer very good discounts on the books I want.
15-22% is not uncommon, 0% on occasion. Then a 25-30% Borders coupon does
come in very handy, even if one has to pay local sales tax (8.25% where I
live).

Being a book lover involves a lot of financial planning.

Best wishes,

Michael
===================

Everything is getting more expensive. The costs of transporting goods around
the country alone must be inflating prices. I often buy books that I know I
want from the used book dealers one can access via an amazon page, if
there's a decent price differential. I just got a beautiful untouched copy
from a used bks dealer of a book I've wanted to peruse for some time. Now
that I have it, it seems to be awfully technical, or maybe its a revised
dissertation. Anyway, am still going to plow my way through it: Monius, Anne
E. _Imagining a Place for Buddhism : Literary culture and religious
community in Tamil-speaking south India._ 2001.

Joanna

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:49 PM