[Buddha-l] Re: RE: Problems with karma

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:59:48 MDT 2007

Hello all at Buddha-L,
Was there anywhere where Buddhist teachings say that everything that happens,
or even merely everything that happens in the human realm, is a function of
karma, that it is all the result of karma, that it can be entirely explained in
terms of (earlier) karma?
I am aware of passages that state that karma is only one of eight factors that
can bring about subsequent states of affairs, so am not sure why we would
want to put such of a demand on the concept of karma as this "all is but
the fruit of karma" perpective.
All comments invited!
in peace,
Mitchell Ginsberg

In memoriam Robert Solomon:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/books/TheInnerPalace/TIP_RCS.html
For information on psychotherapy with links of interest:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.