[Buddha-l] Re: flat earth?

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed May 16 09:34:06 MDT 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 09:18, Richard Hayes wrote:

> It's an empirical question really. So why not do the experiment? His e-mail
> address, according to his website, is batchelor at club-internet.fr .

Alternatively, you can engage with Stephen and various of his readers on his
blog site at Tricycle Magazine:
http://www.tricycle.com/blog/stephen_batchelor/

I've never logged into a blog (or blogged into a log, for that matter), so I
have no idea what kinds of things go on there. My goal in this life is to
avoid both mobile telephones and blogs until I die. It should be an easy goal
to reach. I don't have the faintest idea how to use either a mobile phone or
a blog site. More than that, I am not convinced that either of them actually
exists, since neither is mentioned in the Pali canon or in the writings of
George Fox.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy