[Buddha-l] Re: limbo

Shiangtai Tuan shiangtai at alumni.duke.edu
Wed May 2 23:44:55 MDT 2007

Hi,
         I agree with one of the subscribers who pointed out that the
question about Limbo was a lot more complicated than what I
suggested.  (I apologize for having forgotten who wrote that.  I
deleted those old postings and do not know how to search for
archives.)  I have to admit that I do not know enough of the Catholic
theology to understand all that.  Another person on another list
suggested to me this article (Could Limbo Be 'Abolished'?).  If you
are interested, here it is.  I also apologize for it is off topic
from "buddha-l."

     http://www.seattlecatholic.com/a051207.html

Best Regards, Shiangtai