[Buddha-l] Sponsors and benefactors for teachings

Mike Austin mike at lamrim.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 05:15:35 MDT 2007

Hi folks,

I am involved in the organisation of a programme of teachings in the UK
in May 2008 that will feature a well-known Buddhist teacher. Can anyone
direct me to groups and/or individuals who might be prepared to sponsor
such an event by way of short-term, interest-free loans?  This event is
bound to be popular. It is cash flow that presents the challenge.

Please contact me off-list if you have any suggestions.

--
Metta
Mike Austin