[Buddha-l] Fwd: Account: Opened

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Mar 2 16:33:47 MST 2007

What I'm wondering is how come your servers don't have adequate spam
proteck?
Mine sequesters 99% of it in a special file and then bugs me regularly to go
and look at it, delete it, or send to my mail. If I don't do anything for 14
days it's automatically deleted, the good, the bad and the ugly.  An
occasional good one turns up and so I regularly check the files for my 2
email addresses.

Recommended guard routines are: Ad-Aware SE, you can get a free version and
they keep reminding you if you need to update it also for free. This is from
Lavasoft, an outfit in far distant Sweden. This checks for bots and cookies
you don't want installed in your computer.
http://www.lavasoft.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7e87ed4fbc4daae10ef4cd97d080ed1c
or http://tinyurl.com/383g28   There are many mimic-fraud websites with the
same name or almost the same name,  so don't go to google and try to find
lavasoft--use this link if not sure. Their freeware is here:
http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad-aware_se_personal.php

Then there is AVG Free---this goes over your incoming mail for viruses etc.
These are on my desktop besides the help I get from my server:
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

Hope these help somebody!
Joanna