Fw: [Buddha-l] Buddhism, the second largest religion in the world

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:14:03 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:09 -0700, jkirk wrote:
> Richard and Tom,
> I was referring to the census questions (see my post below), not to
> organizations' questions!!!
> Please read more carefully.
> Joanna

Once again I seem not to be getting some messages posted to buddha-l. I
don't recall seeing any messages from either Richard or Tom that
addressed Joanna's observations on census questions. I did see Joanna's
observations on census questions and agree wholeheartedly with those
observations, although I disagree with Lance's spin on those
observations. As for Tom, what did he say? I never got his message.
(Perhaps I'll get them tomorrow; I often get buddha-l messages a day
late. It's no wonder. They have to get halfway across Albuquerque to get
from SWCP to me!)

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy