[Buddha-l] Fwd: Account: Opened

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Mar 2 14:57:15 MST 2007

Denizons. I have figured out the problem. The spam is being sent to
me as administrator of Buddha-l and my own personal computer is
sending it on to my buddha-l mailbox instead of my administrator
mailbox because of technical reasons. I am glad to find that you are
not seeing them.  I get approximately 25 spams/day as buddha-l
administrator. damn.