[Buddha-l] Funky tulku

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Mar 1 15:00:36 MST 2007

On Thursday 01 March 2007 11:45, Wong Weng Fai wrote:

> What the heck...
>
> http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=9,3671,0,0,1,0

What we are all eager to know, Weng Fai, is whether you ordered the ten Steven
Seagal ringtones after sending us this link.

How many of you caught the message of the video of "Reincarnation" that Wong
Weng Fai sent earlier? It's pretty obvious to me that the scene of the
butterfly, followed immediately by the scene of falling maple leaves, is an
allusion to the old Daoist belief that Chinese Immortals all end up owning
apartment buildings in Canada.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy