[Buddha-l] Re: Is Buddhism a Finished System?

Bshmr at aol.com Bshmr at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 08:47:16 MDT 2007

Most Senior Richard & Friends,

>rhayes: As for Guantánamo, I have yet to hear of anyone who deserves  to be
treated as people are reportedly treated there. ... No, I lie. I'd send  Dick
Cheney and ... And no one from Canada, Finland, the UK, Tibet, China,
Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Israel, Chile,
Colombia or Mexico. ...

What about Tony Blair? But, not his spouse who is reputed to have some  grasp
of international law as well as some comprehension of the sufferings
inherent in domination.

With relative equanimity,

Richard Basham