[Buddha-l] Is Buddhism a Finished System?

Chan Fu chanfu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:45:31 MDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Richard Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2007 16:07, Chan Fu wrote:
>
> > Psychoanalysis has proven to be junk.
> I love proofs. May I see the steps in this one please?

Certainly - just search for "psychoanalytic cures".

> > Christianity
> > Islam, Hinduism, et al have been proven to be insanity.
> I would also like to see the steps in this proof.

Proof left to the student, though Dawkins et al have
done a good job at it, as has our present government,
oxymoronically. Google isn't franchised in New Mexico?

> > And do, please, stop blowing smoke up your own ass.
>
> Try to be a little more civilized. No, don't try. Just succeed.

Don't be silly. If I was "civilized" I might end up like you
and we wouldn't be able to have such a good conversation
at all and you'd have sent me to Guantanamo long since...

Aren't "philosophers" just "bible writers"? What happens if
one doesn't need either? Is one, then, a "buddhist" by
undefinition?