[Buddha-l] philosophical (as opposed to agnostical) buddhism

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 15 01:18:15 MDT 2007

Michael Paris wrote:
Hi Michael,
the fact that you disagree tells me that you're not an agnost on this
one. An agnost thinks he or she cannot know whether a god exists or not.
This is due to two mistakes:
one thinks that one can know anything for certain
a proof must come from outside and is not a creative process.
In all matters I think there's always a theory and an opinion possible.
An agnost is like Buridans donkey.

Erik