[Buddha-l] Back to the core values? -- and origins (apology)

Isidoros ioniccentre at hol.gr
Sat Jun 2 08:41:34 MDT 2007

This is a brief note to apologize for being unable to maintain
dialogue and respond timely and properly to questions put
to me as a follow up on my "origins" query, as, too, to thank
members for the kindness to offer whatever insights they had
about them.

I have been away from my basis in Athens, tending to professional
and personal obligations, and pressed for time, but I intend when
I am back after a few more days to write.

Thank you for understanding,

Isidoros, hEllas