[Buddha-l] Re: Can Buddhists quit smoking?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 9 02:31:21 MDT 2007

Christopher Fynn schreef:

>>> Are you referring to the agents that contribute to lung cancer?
>

>> No, agents that contribute to hallucinations.
>
> Hi Eric
>
> What agents are these?
>
> I daily burn several different kinds of high quality Tibetan &
> Bhutanese incense in prodigious quantities within a fairly confined
> space and have never noticed an hallucinatory effect.
>
> - Chris

Hi Chris,

sorry to 've kept you waiting, but I was busy this weekend. The ingredient is THC, the effective stuff in cannabis, see http://sourceryforge.org/index.php/Incense . You may also enjoy http://zebra.sc.edu/smell/animesh/animesh.html .

Erik

www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
weblog http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950
products: http://stores.lulu.com/jehmsstudio