[Buddha-l] Re: The Dalai Lama on Self-Loathing

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jul 3 08:29:35 MDT 2007

Thanks Katherine for the _Freud along the Ganges_ title--I have not seen it,
so when you finish reading it, please comment.
Joanna

To Joanna Kirk and Franz Metcalf:

Going back to Roland, I don’t think he’s *that* bad.
In the few sentences I quoted, he’s citing an unpublished paper from Bhakar
Sripada who, it seems, contributed a chapter to *Freud along the Ganges:
Psychoanalytic Reflections on the People and Culture of India* (NY: Other
Press, 2005).  Has anyone on the list read the book?  I just ordered it, but
it’ll take about 3 weeks to get here.

Katherine Masis
San Jose, Costa Rica