[Buddha-l] Christian Linux

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Jan 10 12:45:17 MST 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 12:05, F.K. Lehman (F.K.L. Chit Hlaing) wrote:

> I asume that the principle of Anicca (OK Skt, Anitya) will ensure
> that any Buddhist version of thjs operating system will crash again
> and again during use.

Linux is almost impossible to crash. People keep working on ways to crash it,
but it takes more effort than the results are worth.

In the proposed new Buddhist version of Ubuntu Linux (called Bubuntu),
however, whenever you give the command to save a file, the file is deleted.
And, of course, the Bubuntu e-mail programs do not allow messages to have
attachments. And the e-mail programs in the deluxe Benito Bubuntu
distribution automatically filter out all messages from post-modern
neo-Marxist Canadian-American pseudo-Buddhist moral-relativists.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy