[Buddha-l] kwan yin on youtube

Wong Weng Fai wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Fri Jan 5 10:31:09 MST 2007

What is even more amazing is that the performers - all 21 of them - are
from the China Handicapped Performers Troup. All of them are deaf and
dumb.

This act debuted in the 2005 Chinese New Year TV show and caused quite a
stir. The show is time-delayed broadcasted in Singapore. I remember my
whole family glued to the tube when this came on. Since then they had come
to Singapore for a performance.

Yeah... watch the video.

W.F. Wong