[Buddha-l] New About.com Guide to Buddhism

Tom Head tom at tomhead.net
Sat Feb 3 16:50:00 MST 2007

Hey, folks --

Anthony Flanagan has stepped down as About.com guide to Buddhism,
which means they need somebody new to fill those shoes:
http://buddhism.about.com

Pay is based on advertising revenue with a minimum $725/month for the
first two years ($9,600/year) and $500/month thereafter ($6,000/
year), though most Guides earn more than the minimum.

If you're interested, you can apply here:
http://beaguide.about.com

I recommend applying ASAP; these positions don't usually remain open
for long.

Cheers,

Tom Head
About Civil Liberties
http://civilliberty.about.com

www.About.com
About.com is Part of the New York Times Company

You can sign up for my free weekly civil liberties newsletter here:
http://civilliberty.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm