[Buddha-l] Is this guy an, er, budding bodhisattva of IT?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 26 01:03:35 MDT 2007

jkirk wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/2pwpm2
> The 2007 Rave Awards
> Technology: The Wizard of OS
> Mark Shuttleworth | Ubuntu
>
> Used to be, Linux was easy to champion but hard to use. That was before
> Ubuntu. The free open source operating system - complete with a word
> processor, Web browser, spreadsheet application, and PDF reader - is
> elegant, secure, and intuitive. For that, we can thank South African tech
> entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth.  [more]
>
> Anyone tried Unbuntu? Does it really work?
>
> Joanna

Hi Joanna,
I have little beit positive experiences with Ubuntu myself. If you want
to see some of the platform, you can search in Youtube for Ubuntu Beryl
or Mandriva. More details you'll find at the addresses below.
http://www.techsupportalert.com/review-linux-for-windows-users.htm
http://www.techsupportalert.com/review-linux-for-windows-users-part-2.htm

Erik