[Buddha-l] Fighting creationism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Apr 2 09:47:46 MDT 2007

On Monday 02 April 2007 06:45, SJZiobro at cs.com wrote:

>From the pespective of normative intentionality or volition I agree with
> you here, Richard.  There is always some aspect of the good under which
> the person intends and wills something first conceived in the mind.
> There are, however, departures from the norm, aberrations, and here we
> find psychopaths, sociopaths, etc. who intend and will evil and to the
> extent that they can, execute what was first conceived in their minds.
> But even here there is some aspect of the good under which they do this.

I can just barely follow what you are saying here. No, I exaggerate. I cannot
follow what you are saying here. Could you try rephrasing what you are saying
and show how it ties in to your earlier claim that (if I understood you
correctly) AIDS has a purpose?

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy