[Buddha-l] Moderation over weekend

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Sep 22 16:05:57 MDT 2006

Peter Junger, our veteran moderator, is visiting his mother on her
105th birthday. So I am currently the only moderator. I will be
sitting zazen and otherwise punishing myself for my sins from 5am
Saturday, September 23 till mid-afternoon Sunday, September 24.

If you happen to still be on the moderation list, I will be unable to
free your captive posts until probably Monday morning. Fortunately we
have almost no traffic on weekends, but I am thinking a couple of the
in your posting is not caused by hostility from anyone at this end of
the process.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org