[Buddha-l] viva chavez

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Sep 22 08:50:33 MDT 2006

I know that a lot of you are, like Richard and I, big fans of Hugo
Chavez. Or perhaps you just want to know what the little troublemaker
really said that got Nancy Pelosi so upset? In any case, follow this
link to not only the full transcript of his speech - but streaming video
of it as well - if you've got the bandwidth and the cajones:

I think Chavez' recent speech compares favorably with Fidel Castro's