[Buddha-l] Views of Information & Knowledge (Culture & Religion)

Barnaby Thieme bathieme at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:55:31 MDT 2006

Howdy Erik

>This view is very modern, it's based on the logocentric view that the world
>is based on eternal selfevident principles.

I'm not sure what you mean here. I do not believe in eternal, self-evident
principles, and as far as I'm concerned, none of the views I've put forth
require that I do. Could you say a little more?

regards,
Barnaby

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
- Emo Philips