[Buddha-l] Re: **REALLY** Western Buddhism

James Ward jamesward at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 29 23:28:19 MST 2006

Cripes, that last post of mine (and the one before) could have been
done better.  One moment's humor is another moment's fat-headedness.
All I really wanted to draw attention to with my first reply in this
thread was the importance of our good wishes for each other,  and
that's still really the paramount thing, whatever form it takes.
Kindly just ignore the long-winded conceit -- no harm or blame
intended.  Of course feel free to respond to anything there that you
like, maybe I can answer with words I don't want to call back.  (It's
easier to talk about texts, isn't it!)

All the best,

James Ward