[Buddha-l] Persecution in modern Colorado?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Oct 4 12:00:15 MDT 2006

Amen to everything in this message.

Yes, here the Mennonites are more active than most others. There seem
to be 2 groups of Quakers here--quiescent ones who just meet and sit once
a week ( a friend belongs to this group and she never seems to know much
about political skullduggery although she does attend many Peace demos), and
a bigger
outfit with a meeting hall about whom I still know nothing. Reading what you
say
about the Friends in ABQ, maybe I should trot over there and see what the
other group are up to so far as social action goes. (Of course, I'm not
unaware of the national Amer.Friends Serv. Com.).
Joanna