[Buddha-l] Persecution in modern Colorado?

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Tue Oct 3 12:26:52 MDT 2006

On Oct 3, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> Has anyone else been disappointed with the lack of social and
> political
> engagement in their Buddhist communities? If so, what do you do
> about it? Try
> to become more complacent? Try to get Buddhists off their butts?
> Divide your
> time between Buddhists and Quakers? Watch TV? Take psychoactive drugs?

Well, I don't what community I'm a member of, but I have been
thinking about leadership and buddhism for some years now.
Here's a link to piece I posted at the Daily Kos, where it will most
likely not be read because it doesn't contain the word Foley in it.
It has obligatory buddhist content.  Really!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/10/3/13419/8071

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates
www.wheelwrightassoc.com