[Buddha-l] Are we sick of dogma yet? (2nd of 2)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Nov 27 17:45:19 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 16:06 -0800, Bill Kish wrote:

> Hi Richard.  I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by
> "the ability to be perceived by all the senses".  Can you provide
> some additional explanation on that point ?

I think I've just answered that in my response to Lance. If not,let me
know. By the way, I've been thinking of you recently. You recommended
that I read Hilary Putnam on the fact/value dichotomy, and I am now
doing so (and revisiting James, Dewey and Quine in the process). It's
great stuff, and I thank you for challenging me to read it. (I may have
to change my mind YET AGAIN.)

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy