[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 54

BuddhistI at aol.com BuddhistI at aol.com
Sun Nov 26 15:51:55 MST 2006

Better yet, go to
_http://www.chua-hai-duc.com_ (http://www.chua-hai-duc.com)
click on Images in the navigation header,
you'll see the thangka in much more details with some annotations in
English, given to me by someone from Drepung Tehor in August 2000. Right click  to
save the images and use Photoshop to recombine the 4 parts, since I wanted to
keep the details scanning them in large files. The right lower corner is a
little fuzzy due to the bad scanning.

Now, if only someone is kind enough to tell us what are the meanings of the
Tibetan wording?

Enjoy,
Minh Quang

In a message dated 11/26/2006 12:50:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,