[Buddha-l] Re: buddha-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 54

Michael J. Wilson michaeljameswilson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 08:09:17 MST 2006

Mike,

You refer to "my larger poster here." Could you upload it or is it available
online? I have a small picture but osme of the details are missing.

Piya Tan
Singapore

Hi Piya
My poster is a simple line drawing with no colours, on legal size paper, so I can't scan it easily just now.  What I have done instead is take the Andy Webber painting image on his website, made it larger, and have posted in on an internet page.  It is just slightly fuzzy, but I hope you can see it clearer.

http://www.ngakde.com/samatha.htm

BTW, Andy sells this as a greeting card as well:
http://www.wisdom-books.com/ProductDetail.asp?CatNumber=15205

Mike

Hamilton Ontario

http://new.mail.yahoo.com